- Publish on 2020-04-18 18:06:22
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme is one of the most popular qualifications in management education and has become almost a requirement in the corporate world. The ability to think analytically and strategically, complemented by leadership skills, quantitative skills and communication skills, are attributes that encourage the corporate sector to hire MBA graduates. The economic incentives and opportunity to boost career development are often cited by students as the most popular reasons why they are interested in pursuing their postgraduate education. This phenomenon has led to an increase in demand for MBA education globally.
Despite the brisk demand for MBA education during the past three decades, there are mixed reviews regarding the MBA programme and concern over the quality of MBA education has been debated frequently. Among the criticisms voiced are that MBA graduates are ill-equipped to cope with or meet the challenges of a dynamic and global environment; lecturers at business schools lack the necessary business experience; many MBA courses are too theoretically inclined; and there is an overemphasis on quantitative subject disciplines, while the development of people skills is neglected.
This is why when an aspiring MBA student chooses a college for MBA in Lucknow, he/she should take into account the following:
• Individual Career Counselling: Check if the college helps students through questions, concerns, fear and excitement regarding their career.
• Industry Based Programs: The course for MBA should be especially designed industry driven that narrows the gap between academic learning and practical implementations.
• Regular Industry Visits: If you are looking for a college for MBA in Lucknow, you should consider if an integral part of the college program consists of regular industry visits for the MBA students.
• Rigorous Mock Interviews: The MBA College should train you to answer difficult questions, help you to develop interview strategies and improve your communication skills.
Future Group of Institutions is the best College for MBA in Lucknow that provides all of the above for your MBA education and career growth. Over the years, the group has achieved a placement rate of 100%, with more than 55 companies on board for campus placement.
If you want to apply for your MBA Course, visit http://www.futureinstitutions.org/ now. The admissions are open.